Upon being welcomed into your home to inspect the carpet or upholstery that you want to see clean, we pre-treat any stains that you’re concerned about. Equally we pre-spray the area being treated with industry leading emulsifiers that safely and effectively loosen whatever might be trapped within. Afterwards our team extracts contaminants using our high powered truck mounted system using a combination of hot water and high suction. Our machine rinses your fabrics leaving them soft and well groomed. Dry time depends on the type of carpet/upholstery fibers you have, as well as amount of soiling trapped within the fibers. We understand that different fibers require different cleaning techniques and different stains require different emulsifiers. With this knowledge we look forward to serving you for all of your upholstery and carpet cleaning needs. Thank you for choosing Steam-Vac Carpet Cleaners to help get your living space cleaned up.
How to Prepare for your cleaning!
● Vacuum your carpet. If you don’t have a vacuum, please pick up any loose items off the ground.
● Stack small furniture and lose items that you would like cleaned under(Chairs, end tables, lamps, coffee tables, small garbages), on top of larger furniture.
● Large furniture does not need to be moved and can be cleaned around.
● Roll up any area rugs that are on carpet
● Secure any pets to the non-carpeted areas or have them removed from the place of cleaning
● Crack open windows to help speed up dry time